Monday, August 1, 2011

Dog Time!

Golden Retriever puppyImage via Wikipedia
I appreciate the guest post, Jewel Rodgers

Getting a dog was something I’d always wanted to do but it didn’t really make sense until I moved into my new house. I finally had a yard and tons of room for one to play in and I had already gone to www.texaselectricityproviders.COM and taken care of the insurance and all the other “adult” parts of owning a house. So a few Saturdays ago my best friend and I went to the pound and I found the most adorable long haired golden puppy – it was just meant to be! I named her Chloe and brought her home that afternoon and now I’m a bonafide (no pun intended) dog owner! Chloe loves the backyard where she can run around and play and I love being able to come home to a happy adorable puppy every day after work. She’s changed my life in all the best ways possible and though I hoped I would like having a dog it’s been even better than I could have imagined!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment